Workers of Huaxi Sea who "let their little homes for everyone"Time of issue : 2014- 09-26
At 22:00 on the night of September 19, under the bright starry sky of Liaodong Bay, the "Princess Mona" assisted "Lanjiang" in successfully hoisting the WHPC platform block of the comprehensive adjustment project of the main area of the Jinzhou 9-3 oilfield to the jacket. Due to the shallow water depth and large tidal range in the operating sea area, it is necessary to operate at high tide to prevent the ship from bottoming. The crew of our ship and the construction crew of the owner's company worked closely together to complete the transportation project safely and successfully. Return to Tanggu Anchorage the next day. At this time, Tian Huan, a member of the project team, knew that he had become a father.
On September 21, Tian Huan's wife gave birth to her daughter in the hospital in her hometown in Anhui. At that time, Tian Huan was working hard on the "Princess Mona" to ensure the smooth progress of the Jinzhou 9-3WHPC platform transportation project. Even if he learned the news that his wife had given birth two days later, for the successful completion of the project, he still chose to stay on the ship, wait for the completion of the "Princess Mona" round of barge, and then return to his hometown to guard his wife who is in urgent need of care. Female.
As a member of the marine engineering industry, Tian Huan, an employee of the company, his choice this time reflects the hard work of the Huaxi Sea workers. Most of the offshore industry employees have chosen to focus on their careers and the development of the motherland's offshore oil industry between family and career. They gave up their little homes for everyone, and exchanged their youth and sweat for the vigorous development of Huaxi Offshore Engineering, in exchange for the continuous growth of the motherland's petroleum engineering. The company is happy and proud of having such employees!
2015 New Year Fun ActivitiesTime of issue : 2015- 01-30
To celebrate the Spring Festival in 2015, the entire crew of Huaxi 5000 held tug-of-war, rope-skimming, table tennis and other competitive competitions on January 28. Through this event, the cohesion between the crew was enhanced and the crew’s collaboration and cooperation were displayed. Enthusiasm for competition enriches the crew’s spare time and fully embodies the concept of "healthy life, happy work"
A blessing and care------Remember Huaxi 5000's love donation activity about Ji Shenghua's wife Zhou YunTime of issue : 2015- 07-13
At 15:00 on June 25th, the meeting room on the third floor of Huaxi 5000 was crowded with people, and the scene was filled with loving smiles. The donation activity for the wife of the crane driver Ji Shenghua on the deck of Huaxi 5000 was underway.
Ji Shenghua, male, 36 years old, a native of Rugao, Jiangsu, a retired soldier, joined the big family of Huaxi 5000 at the beginning of the construction of Huaxi 5000. His wife Zhou Yun, 34 years old, moved to the town’s kindergarten in Rugao, Jiangsu Province.
In early June 2015, Zhou Yun, who moved to work in the kindergarten in Rugao City, Jiangsu Province, suddenly felt unwell at work. He later informed Ji Shenghua, who worked at Huaxi 5000, to return home to visit with the approval of the ship’s leader. He was inspected by the hospital due to lung infection. The cause of breast tumors is about to enter the first stage of treatment. In response to this change, Ji Shenghua is under great pressure. Director Zhou Shenqing immediately held a meeting of the ship’s leading group after learning about it, and suggested that every employee of Huaxi 5000 give her a copy Blessing and care can be thought of as follows: This is not only a publicity of love, but also a transmission of positive energy! Donations were made enthusiastically at the donation site, and the atmosphere was enthusiastic. With this situation, it seems that the song is flying in my ears: As long as everyone gives a little love, this world will become a better tomorrow!
The crew, this special group, go in the wind and waves, far away from the mainland and away from their families, and their families are separated from each other and dependent on each other. Every move of each other always affects each other's hearts; look at us again, living in a collective Brothers of workers, we must strictly require at work, and always take safe construction as the ultimate goal; in life, we must follow the principles of mutual respect, love, and mutual help to care for every employee. Zhou Yun’s illness also affects the heart of every worker brother of Huaxi 5000. Countless greetings have been sent to the sickbed through the distant night sky, caring, encouraging, and encouraging our crew’s family members. Well-being!
Summary of 2015 "Safety Production Month" ActivitiesTime of issue : 2015- 07-13
In accordance with the spirit of the company’s "Notice on Carrying out the 2015 "Safety Production Month" Activity": "Strengthen the safety legal system and ensure safe production", we held a special meeting attended by the heads of various departments, and conveyed the company’s safety production month at the meeting. The content of the activity was deployed according to the actual work situation of our ship. Everyone on our ship emphasizes safety and everyone speaks of safety, thus ensuring that there are no safety accidents in safe production. The specific work content of our ship in the safety production month activities is reported as follows:
1. Implement the company's weekly inspection system. Our ship sets a weekly inspection day as every Friday. The director, captain, project manager, department heads, and team leaders conduct a comprehensive inspection of the construction area and living area at the same time, and rectify the problems found during the inspection, and if they cannot be rectified in time Rectification within a time limit. In the 4 inspections of the safety production month, 20 hidden dangers were found, all of which have been rectified.
2. Implement the company's weekly special inspections, and conduct special inspections on "pre-shift meeting", "operating permit system", "fire protection", "lifeboat", and "electrical equipment". Combined with the company's "Safety Checklist", an inspection team composed of responsible persons from various departments of the ship will conduct item-by-item inspections on the contents of the checklist.
3. Implement a special inspection system for key parts of the engine room. Such as: regular and irregular inspections in the main engine room, power distribution room, thruster room and other places, and formulate equipment checklists and full-time management personnel.
4. Implement management systems for fire fighting and life-saving equipment, and conduct special inspections on fire hydrants, fire pipelines, carbon dioxide booths, various fire extinguishers, lifeboats, and life rafts. Check whether all kinds of fire-fighting and life-saving equipment meet the standards, and whether they can be used normally under emergency conditions.
5. Standardize logistics and medical management systems. A security check of the logistics is carried out once a week, including
The sanitation and fire safety status of the kitchen, dining room, cold storage and cabin. To review the professionalism of the resident doctor and require him to submit a weekly medical report every week. As the weather in the construction sea area is getting hotter, in order to prevent the construction workers from heatstroke, some heatstroke prevention drugs were purchased and distributed to the ship. At the same time, the ship doctor was organized to provide heatstroke prevention knowledge training for the construction staff.
6. Standardize the garbage management system. Through garbage management training, the ship's garbage management ability has been enhanced, the awareness of ship personnel's garbage management has been improved, the relevant requirements of the MARPOL Convention have been effectively complied with, and the marine environment has been better protected. After the training is over, immediately put it into action. In the garbage dump area on the main deck, the picture shows the four divided areas. Garbage classification signs are hung to urge everyone to develop good garbage classification habits.
7. Strengthen the safety training in the work line area and daily life areas, so that everyone has a deep understanding of safety, so that everyone wants to be safe and everyone is safe, and safety warning signs are posted in the work area and daily life area in conspicuous positions , Safety posters, always remind the construction staff to pay attention to safety at all times.
8. During the safety production month, carry out emergency drills, including oil spill, abandonment, firefighting, leak plugging and personnel falling into the water, and engine room fire simulation exercises. The exercise was based on actual conditions to enable relevant personnel to understand their respective responsibilities in emergency situations, so as to quickly and effectively carry out emergency rescue work in various emergency situations.
9. Carry out safety training for construction personnel. The training content is "rigging management", "first aid", "fire knowledge" and "hand and eye protection". According to the requirements, we organized a monthly legal knowledge answering question for safety in production. Through safety training and answering questions, the employees' safety knowledge was further improved, the ability to avoid various accidents was improved, and the occurrence of accidents was effectively avoided.
10. Strengthen the implementation and standardization of the pre-class meeting system and work per
Huaxi 5000 held 11.9 firefighting activity dayTime of issue : 2015- 11-14
Every November 9th is the National Fire Protection Publicity Day. The theme of this year’s event day is: "Participate in community fire protection and build a safe home". Huaxi 5000 held training on fire protection knowledge and laws and regulations in the meeting room on the third floor, combined with Kenli 10-4 The actual situation of the project held a fire emergency drill.
Based on the actual situation of the ship, Huaxi 5000 is based on the safety training plan of the ship system and the annual firefighting day activities, from the crew’s accommodation and fire prevention to the storage and use of hazardous chemicals, and the precautions for fire and explosion prevention of the ship, as well as the maintenance and maintenance of firefighting equipment. Fully highlighted the connotation of the policy of "prevention first, combined prevention and fire prevention", carefully organized this training activity, using fire safety board reports, issuing fire protection laws and regulations, and fire protection knowledge learning materials, requiring all staff to do it in an all-round, all-weather manner. Improve the fire protection work of the ship and organize drills and evaluations regularly to ensure that no fire accidents, various safety production accidents and environmental pollution accidents occur.
Gratitude, sharing, innovation, enterprisingTime of issue : 2017- 02-05
2017.01.23, it was midwinter, and the weather was freezing outdoors. However, the Happiness Hall of Huaxi Longxi Building was full of joy, and opened the prelude to the Huaxi Offshore New Year Meeting in the cheerful and dynamic welcome song.
Add: Tower 1, Huaxi Village, Jiangyin City, Jiangsu Province
Copyright © 2021 Jiangsu Huaxi Village Ocean Engineering Service Co., Ltd. 苏ICP备13016017号